KFC Scholarship 2022 is available for employees at participating KFC locations in the United States. They can apply for the REACH Educational Grant Program to assist them to pursue their educational goals. A year before the worldwide recession, the KFC Colonel’s Scholars program was formed and relied on a less secure business situation than initially expected.
Due to an issue with its chicken supply, Yum’s KFC brand in China suffered a dip in sales in December 2012. The KFC Colonel’s Scholars Scholarships, KFC Corporation’s collegiate scholarship program, was suspended from December 2012 until February 2013. One of the company’s philanthropy initiatives, the KFC Foundation’s Colonel’s Scholar Awards, was discontinued by the foundation.
Harlan Sanders was a master marketer who was able to capitalize on the KFC Colonel’s Scholars program to give out over $10 million in scholarships. The application period for the 2020 KFC Scholarship will not begin on December 1, as it usually does every year.
The REACH-KFC Educational Grant Program was created in 2013 to help KFC’s hourly employees and shift managers pursue their educational goals through the REACH-KFC Educational Grant Program.
Employees at participating KFC locations in the United States can apply for the REACH Educational Grant Program to assist them to pursue their educational goals. Workers of all ages and job titles, as well as those obtaining any type of degree, would be eligible for financial aid to enable them to attend an approved four-year or two-year college of their choice.
Graduate schools and trade/vocational institutions can also benefit from the scholarships. The REACH Educational Grant Program offers college tuition help, compensation for eligible school expenses, and discounted textbook access to winning staff.. for those staff.
- What you should know about the KFC scholarship
- Host nationality
- Benefits of KFC scholarship
- Application procedures
KFC Scholarship 2022
What you Should Know About KFC Scholarship
The Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation, a non-profit charitable organization, offers a college scholarship program known as the KFC Scholarship (also known as the KFC Colonel’s Scholar Program).
Graduates of the state’s high schools who want to attend an accredited in-state public college or university in their native state can take advantage of this scholarship program. Students who plan to attend college in the fall of their senior year could win up to $20,000 over four years with this grant.
The nationality of the person who will be hosting you. United States students are eligible for the KFC Scholarship. Learn about the various scholarships available to students from other countries who want to study in the United States.
Eligibility for KFC Scholarships
This program is intended for students who are entrepreneurially motivated and have a high level of persistence, and it is based on income needs. Furthermore, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Be a legal resident of the United States or a US citizen.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75.
- As long as the student is on schedule to complete a bachelor’s degree program, they can begin their college career at a 2-year or 4-year accredited in-state college/university.
Benefits of KFC scholarship
For 2-year or 4-year college, the KFC Scholarship awardees will get between $2000 and $3000. First-time REACH Grant winners earn $2,000, while those who have received the grant before will receive $3,000 for the upcoming school year.
Guidelines for Submitting a Scholarship Application. The scholarship website and mobile app are the only ways to apply for the KFC Scholarship, 2020. The processes are as follows;
- To sign up for AIM, enter your e-mail address and password in the “Apply Now” box (below) or go to https://aim.applyISTS.net/KFCREACH (program key KFCREACH).
- Log in to your AIM account to be transported immediately to the Welcome page of the KFC Foundation’s REACH Educational Grant application.
- Fill out the following application and upload any required papers (such as a GED certificate, high school transcript, college transcript, and/or ACT/SAT scores) that are requested.
- On the Save/Submit page of the online application, click the Submit button.
- Once all forms and papers have been submitted and verified, the status Complete will appear on your AIM Home page.
- Applicants are responsible for monitoring the status of all application criteria to ensure their application is done before 11:59 pm PT on September 27.
- Delayed entries would not be accepted.
KFC offers scholarships is available for employees at participating KFC locations in the United States. They can apply for the REACH Educational Grant Program to assist them to pursue their educational goals. In this article you will know about KFC scholarship, eligibility, and other necessary information.