In this post, you will know about the Zenit bank transfer code (2022). An Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) account control code known as *966*911# has been successfully launched by Zenith Bank Plc in Nigeria.
This unique Zenit bank transfer code (2022) prevents fraudulent transactions and protects the account holder’s funds in the event of a mobile phone, ATM Card, or physical token loss, as well as account data compromise.
Zenith Bank Plc’s Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Peter Amangbo, stated that the bank has always been at the forefront of innovating products that enhance customer comfort and safety at all times during his remarks at the launch of the new *966# Eazy Banking account protection code.
In addition, he informed out that by dialing *966*911# from any phone and following the text prompts, the account user could halt all debit transactions on the account. When a consumer visits a Zenith Bank branch in person, this restriction might be lifted.
The Bank’s Managing Director further emphasized that the *966*911# account control code is a flagship code designed to further enhance account security.
Read on to know more about the Zenit bank transfer code (2022)
- Zenith Bank’s USSD Transfer Code’s Benefits
- To transfer money from a Zenith Bank account to another bank account, use the Zenith Bank USSD Money Transfer Code.
- Zenith Bank USSD Code Deactivation Instructions
- Zenith Bank Transfer Using App
- In-depth information about USSD Codes for Zenith Bank
Zenit Bank Transfer Code 2022
Zenith Bank’s USSD Transfer Code’s Benefits
- It’s compatible with all kinds of cell phones.
It’s quick, simple, and hassle-free.
- To transmit money, you don’t need to be connected to the internet (data).
- You can transfer money to any Nigerian bank account using this service.
To transfer money from a Zenith Bank account to another bank account, use the Zenith Bank USSD Money Transfer Code.
After registering your Zenith Bank account, please dial *966*Amount*AccountNumber# from your Zenith Bank phone number and follow the on-screen instructions. To send N20,000, use the code *966*20000*1234567890#.
All it takes is a simple USSD code to transfer money between or within financial institutions. You can use this guide to re-enter your USSD PIN if you’ve forgotten it.
It’s easy to reset your PIN by dialing *966*60# on your phone and following the on-screen instructions.
Zenith Bank USSD Code Deactivation Instructions
A misplaced or lost mobile phone might lead to a loss of money if the SIM card (which is linked to your bank account) can be accessible. As a result, learning how to turn off your bank’s USSD is critical if you want to avoid this. So, how do you go about doing this??
Using any phone, simply dial *966*911# and follow the on-screen instructions to get help. This unique number prevents fraudulent transactions and protects the account owner’s money in the event of a cellular telephone, ATM Card, or hardware token being lost, as well as account data compromise.
Zenith Bank Transfer Using App
Alternatively, you can use the Zenith mobile banking app for Android and iOS to transfer money. It’s a breeze to work with. Useful when you don’t have a registered phone number to use a USSD code to perform mobile money transactions.
Simply click here to get the Zenith bank app for Android or iOS and you’re good to go. If you prefer, you can download the file by clicking on the icons below.
In-depth information about USSD Codes for Zenith Bank
USSD Codes for Transaction Type
- *966*0# to open an account
- *966*00# for a balance check
- Self/Other Airtime Top-Ups: *966*Amount*Mobile##
- *966*Amount*Account Number#: Transfer to Zenith Account or Other Accounts
- Revise the BVN with the following code: *966*BVN#;
- *966*7*Amount*Customer ID# DSTV and PHCN bills to be paid
- Paying Zenith Billers: *966*6*Biller code*Amount #
- *966*60# to reset the USSD Password and PIN
- To deactivate your mobile banking profile, dial *966*20*0#
- *966*911# Deactivate Account
- Inhibitor Card (Block Card)
- *966*60# for further self-service
Zenit bank transfer codes are well listed in this article. Apart from the Zenit bank transfer code, you will get to know all other codes for Zenit bank transactions.