They are easy ways how to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN. Sharing your MTN airtime credit with any MTN phone number is simple. MTN users of mobile devices can easily and quickly share their credit by simply entering some easy code.
Mobile phone service provider MTN Group Limited, originally M-Cell, is based in South Africa and has operations throughout Africa and Asia. The company’s headquarters are located in Johannesburg.
MTN had 280 million users as of December 2020, making it the world’s eighth-biggest mobile phone network operator and the largest in Africa. As a global firm, it generates a third of its income from Nigeria, where it has a market share of roughly 35 percent.
For easy ways to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN simply follow this article step by step for a successful transfer from MTN to MTN number. Share your airtime with your loved ones, family, and friends, even selling out if you have excess.
- Things to know about Airtime transfer
- How to get an MTN transfer pin
- How to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN
- How to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN using the USSD code
Easy Ways How to Transfer Airtime From MTN to MTN
Here are easy ways how to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN and also other useful information.
Things to know about Airtime transfer
- Transfers can only be made in Naira. As a result, your credit should read 50.00 Naira instead of 50.29 Naira.
- You can send anywhere from 50 Naira to 5,000 Naira in a single transaction.
- N100,000 is the daily transfer limit. However, it’s important to keep in mind that this money can only be transferred to one MTN phone number at a time.
- You are allowed to transfer your airtime as many as you like throughout the day. Only keep in mind that you can’t send more than N100,000 in a single
- To transfer airtime, postpaid subscribers must have a credit balance in their postpaid account. A postpaid subscriber, for example, would not be allowed to transfer credit if their balance was less than N500.00.
- Prepaid users of the mobile operator cannot transfer an airtime credit amount more than their phone line credit balance. To transfer money to another client, you should have enough airtime on your cellphone.
How to get an MTN transfer pin
MTN Transfer PIN Change Instructions
Each line has a default transfer pin of 0000. Changing this pin to your four-digit number is a prerequisite for using MTN Share ‘N’ Sell.
Using the 0000 pins provided by the MTN for transferring money is not a good idea, thus you need to change it to something else.
To prevent any unlawful or illegal transfer of airtime to another MTN line, you should try to change the default pin and insert numbers that you can readily recall. Changing or resting your MTN Transfer pin is accessible in two ways which are as follows:
1. Using a text message
Text messages can be used to change your MTN transfer pin. This will allow you to transfer airtime to a different mobile number. Send a text message with the following format: Pin[space] by default Pinning a new device Send your new pin to 777.
It’s as simple as sending a text message to 777 that reads, “0000 4344 3334,” which is the new PIN.
Repetition of the pin is critical, as it serves as a check that you are certain about the pin you intend to use.
After you send the SMS, you will receive a notification letting you know that your Transfer Pin has been successfully changed.
Keep your transfer Pin private to avoid the unauthorized or unlawful use of your airtime. Also, keep in mind that you will no longer be using the default pin of 0000 after altering the MTN Transfer Pin. For those who can’t use the text message technique to update their pin, there is also another option.
2. The USSD Codes
You can easily and quickly alter your MTN Transfer Pin by using the USSD Code method. You only need to dial *600*Default pin*New pin*New pin# to change your pin.
Using your mobile you can dial *600*0000*4344*4344# and click the call button to change your pin. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to move MTN Airtime from one line to another with ease.
How to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN
How do I transfer MTN airtime to another MTN customer? Sharing credit from one MTN phone line with another can be done in a variety of ways.
Method 1: Sending via text message.
- Send a text message to your service provider utilizing 777’s short messaging service.
- Your PIN code and the amount of credit you want to transfer should be sent to 777, followed by the word ‘Transfer’ and your recipient’s phone number.
- For example, let’s imagine you’d like to transfer 1,000 Naira to an MTN phone with the PIN 5894. Transfer 080355555 1000 5894 to your phone by sending this message.
- Simply text it to 777 to complete the transaction. The network will send you a confirmation text message after the communication has been despatched. Send the word ‘YES’ to the same number 777 to complete this procedure.
Method 2: USSD (Unsecured Short Code) Transfer.
- This is a very straightforward approach. It’s as simple as dialing *777* followed by your purchaser’s phone number, the amount you want to transfer, your PIN (if applicable), and the # sign to complete the transaction.
- You need to call *777*08035555555*1000*5894# if you want to transfer 1,000 Naira to an MTN phone line with the number 08035555555 and your PIN is 5894.
With this article you will be able to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN without stress. This post is a comprehensive guide on how to transfer airtime successfully. Hope this was helpful for you.