NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates. Please ensure you read all the job requirements before applying for the role.
Are you a young graduate with the passion to contribute positively to the Nigerian oil and gas industry’s upstream, midstream, and downstream value chain? Then apply for the Niger Delta Exploration and Production (NDEP) Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) is Nigeria’s first integrated oil and gas investment company which focuses on Exploration & Production, Downstream, Gas & power, Properties.
Key Details About the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program
- Company/Organisation(s): Niger Delta Exploration & production Plc (NDEP)
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
- Basic Qualifications: First degree
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: Nigerians
Eligibility Criteria for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program
To be considered for the Graduate Trainee Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Applicants must not have more than 3 years of post-graduation experience.
- Applicants must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Engineering/Geosciences (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Geology, etc).
- Commercial/Legal (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Audit, Human Resources, Law, etc).
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain, etc).
Method of Application
Interested applicants for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline and provide all the required documents.
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2023