Want to learn about Lotus Bank Nigeria? This page features 5 basic things you should know about Lotus Bank PLC. Such as it’s owner, official website, salary structure and even how to open an account with them. Check it out.
Which bank is Lotus Bank?
Lotus Bank is a non-interest Nigerian financial institution profoundly rooted in moral banking, pledged to ethical finance and ethical success.
The bank is focused on intensifying financial inclusion and broadening the show of non-interest products reachable to the banked, un-banked, and under-banked people.
Lotus Bank wants to engage the mission of creating worth and maturation for all via digital concepts and best-in-class customer spirit for Nigerians.
Non-interest banking is engaged towards encouraging the real sphere and Lotus Bank intend to improve financial involvement in the country, utilizing crystal clear pricing models as is the standard in non-interest banking.
Also Read: Top 10 Loan Organizations In Nigeria
Five (5) Things You Should Know About Lotus Bank Nigeria
1. Who owns Lotus Bank?
Hajara Adeola is the Managing Director and Chief Administrator of Lotus Bank. She has over twenty (20) years experience running in top-tier worldwide finance banks in the United Kingdom and Nigeria, where she centered on problem solving and analyses, assets management, Islamic finance, and corporal finance management.
Mrs. Adeola has a B.Sc. degree in Pharmacology from King’s College, London. An M.Sc. in Finance which she attained from Durham University where she had her specialty in Islamic Finance and a Master in Business Administration in International Management from Exeter University, UK.
She was part of the Fund Manager’s Association of Nigeria and is a Fellow of the Aspen Leadership Initiative in West Africa where she once held the position of the president and also a Director at the Aliko Dangote Foundation in Nigeria.
2. The Lotus Bank Website
The official website of Lotus Bank is https://www.lotusbank.com.
There are so many activities you can carry out effectively and seamlessly on the Lotus Bank official website. Such as;
- Account Opening Online
- Request For Debit Card
- Lotus Financing
3. Lotus Bank Salary Structure
Lotus Bank is a good institution to work for when it comes to the aspect of earning monthly or annually.
The bank has a payment structure based on experience, qualifications and skill.
Check out the salary structures below;
- Lotus Bank Graduate trainee earns 40,000 naira monthly
- Lotus Bank Executive trainees earns 210,000 naira monthly
- Lotus Bank analyst salary is unconfirmed
- Lotus Bank Manager earns 700,000 naira monthly.
4. Lotus Bank Recruitment
Here is a Link to Lotus Bank official recruitment form.
However, you need to note that at Lotus, they’re passionate about their workers since they are the heart and most important part of the organization. The financial institution is proud to support its staff, ensuring they feel special and welcomed from day one.
Hence, Lotus Bank is specific about bringing on board only group of people who exhibit the right competency and perceptiveness.
The culture is under-pined by their 8-fold belief: Invention, Leadership, Excellency, Expertise, Integrity, Cooperation, Sympathy and Social Contact.
Due to their desire to attract and keep the top-grade talent, they have ensured that their Employee Value Proposition (EVP) exhibit feeling in intensifying the careers and personalized value of their people as they bestow to the accomplishment of the organisation’s objectives.
The EVP rests on five principles, namely: Exciting Rewards, Attractive Jobs, Home at Work, Career Progression and Value Increase.
5. Lotus Bank Branches in Nigeria
Lotus Bank’s locations are at;
- Adetokunbo Ademola Street Eti-Osa LGA, Victoria Island 101241, Lagos
- Idumagbo on Lagos Island
- Allen Avenue Lagos
- Ikeja and Oshodi Transportation Interchange on Lagos Mainland (This outlet is a purpose-made-built Digital Service Centrist fashioned to offer customers an exciting banking experience)
Lotus Bank is a new bank in Nigeria with a vast variety of services. They offer loan without repayment interest. They are headquartered at Lagos, Nigeria and has only 4 branches in the country. You can open an account with the bank today and enjoy swift banking.
- Globus Bank Salary And Branches In Nigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Bank account blocking code
- Sterling Bank Account Blocking Code
- Union Bank Account Blocking Code
- Keystone Bank Account Blocking Code
- First Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your First Bank Account and ATM Card
- Ecobank Account Blocking Code
- Fidelity Bank account blocking code
- Wema Bank Account Blocking Code
- Access Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your Access Bank Account and ATM Card
- Zenith Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock Zenith Bank Account and Debit Card
- UBA Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock UBA Account and Debit Card
- Polaris Bank account blocking code: how to block and unblock Polaris Bank account
- Heritage Bank account blocking code
- GTBank account blocking code
- How to open a business or corporate bank account in Nigeria
- FCMB account blocking code