With over 5 million customers, 250 business offices, and numerous banking channels, Fidelity bank is one of the best in Nigeria.
In this article, you will find multiple ways to contact Fidelity customer service or ‘True serve’. These include the Fidelity Bank Customer Care Number, WhatsApp Number, Email, and Social Media Pages.
Things to know about Fidelity bank Nigeria
First is that it’s a commercial bank operating in Nigeria and delivers a broad range of financial services to a large customer base.
Fidelity bank offers outstanding personal, corporate, and private banking services as well as MSME, Diaspora, Agric, and Export banking services.
The financial institution began operations in 1988 as a merchant bank but became a commercial bank the next year and steadily grew to become an international bank in 2001.
In 2005, the bank acquired both FSB International Bank PLC and Manny bank PLC to become one of the financially stable banks in the country.
To fulfilling its dream of being number one in every market it serves, and to stay relevant in the digital age, there has been the inclusion of several digital services.
Want to know the customer care number for Fidelity Bank? Keep reading
Also Read: Fidelity Bank account blocking code
Fidelity Bank Customer Care Service
Do you have enquiries and complaints, probably about dispense and transfer errors, account management, loans and credit cards, or perhaps a general enquiry?
With a system focused on efficient and available customer service, there are multiple channels through which you can reach the bank.
The following are some of those channels:
1. Fidelity Business Offices
Although the Head Office is situated in Lagos Nigeria; I am certain that there is a branch very near you.
You can lodge your complaints at any branch office.
2. Fidelity Bank Customer Care Number
Next to one-on-one meetings, some issues are best resolved with a phone call and a direct conversation with the appropriate customer care agent.
If you are calling from Nigeria for general enquiry, call Fidelity Bank customer care on 070034335489
If you are calling from abroad, call Fidelity True Serve +2349087989069
3. Fidelity Bank WhatsApp Number
WhatsApp is the social platform with the largest number of users and it is a very useful customer service channel.
You can reach Fidelity bank on WhatsApp via 09030005252 or 09030000302. Simply add the number to your contacts and send “hi” to initiate a conversation.
4. Fidelity Bank Customer Care Email
Emails are not just official, but they are also a convenient method of reaching Customer Service.
The official Fidelity Bank email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply compose your message and send it to the above email address. The customer care agents will give you feedback within 24 hours.
5. Fidelity Bank Official Website
The bank has an easily navigable website with a long list of products and services.
You can send a message directly on the website via the contact form.
You might also get some answers to your questions by carefully reading the FAQs.
The official website is www.fidelitybank.ng
6. Fidelity Bank Social Media Handles
The Bank has an active social media presence. You can make inquiries, get issues resolved, get information about promotions, bonuses, products, and services.
The bank also has engaging and value-adding content like the CV Clinic, Football Banters, and Fidelity Weekly.
Follow them on:
- NIRSAL Microfinance Bank customer care number
- 9credit customer care number
- Xcredit customer care number
- Opay customer care number
- Abeg App customer care number, email address and Whatsapp number
- CAC customer care number, email address and Whatsapp number
- Nimc customer care number, email address and Whatsapp number
- Sokoloan customer care number, Whatsapp, email address and social media pages
- Access Bank customer care number
- First Bank customer care number
- UBA customer care number
- GTBank customer care number
- FCMB customer care number
- Union Bank customer care number
- Keystone Bank customer care number
- Wema Bank customer care number
- Heritage Bank customer care number
These are the official Fidelity Bank Customer Care Number, WhatsApp Number, Email, and Social Media Pages.
They are the best ways to contact the customer support service of the financial institution.
You can fix difficulties in the shortest time possible via any one of these platforms.
I hope you found this article helpful.
- Standard Chartered Bank Account Blocking Code
- Stanbic IBTC Bank account blocking code
- Sterling Bank Account Blocking Code
- Union Bank Account Blocking Code
- Keystone Bank Account Blocking Code
- First Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your First Bank Account and ATM Card
- Ecobank Account Blocking Code
- Wema Bank Account Blocking Code
- Access Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your Access Bank Account and ATM Card
- Zenith Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock Zenith Bank Account and Debit Card
- UBA Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock UBA Account and Debit Card
- Polaris Bank account blocking code: how to block and unblock Polaris Bank account
- Heritage Bank account blocking code
- GTBank account blocking code
- How to open a business or corporate bank account in Nigeria
- FCMB account blocking code