GLO is the second largest telecommunication company in Nigeria.
It has a rich array of cheap data bundles, one of the largest in the country. Thus earning the name “The Grandmasters of data” and it’s no fluke.
Although there have been complaints about its poor network, the 4G LTE network offers super-fast connectivity and makes being a subscriber worthwhile.
Do you want information on GLO Data plans? This is just the right guide for you.
GLO Data Bundles
GLO Data plans have been revised to give customers the best value for their money, in terms of data volume.
A heavy or a light data user will find their data bundles appealing.
Mini data plans
These offer you an affordable way of catering for your small data needs, daily or weekly.
- 50 MB for N50 for 1 day
- 150 MB for N100 for 1 day
- 12.5MB for N25 for 1 day
- 350 MB for N200 for 2days
- 1.35GB for N500 for 14 days.
These plans are valid for 30 days and range from medium to big volumes.
- 2.9GB for N1,000.
- 4.1GB for N1,500.
- 5.8GB for N2,000.
- 7.7GB for N2,500.
- 10GB for N3,000.
- 13.25GB for N4,000.
- 18.25GB for N5,000.
- 29.5GB for N8,000.
- 50GB for N10,000.
- 93GB for N15,000.
- 119GB for N18,000.
- 138GB for N20,000.
These plans are way above 150GB and are perfect for customers who need large data volume.
- 225GB for N30,000 for 1 month
- 300GB for N36,000 for 1 month
- 425GB for N50,000 for 1 month.
- 525GB for N60,000 for 120 days
- 665GB for N75,000 for 120 days.
- 1 TB for N100,000 for 1 year
Some data plans are given to cater to urgent and short-term data needs.
- 1GB for N300 for 1 day
- 2GB for N500 for 2 days
- 7GB for N1,500 for 7 days
Night and Sunday plans
The ‘nite’ plans are only active from 12 am to 5 am and allow customers to obtain huge data volume for those hours.
The Sunday plan is for people who would love to use more data on a Sunday. It can be purchased on any day of the week and it would be used on the subsequent Sunday.
- 250 MB for N25
- 500 MB for N50
- 1 GB for N100
- 1.25GB for N200 only on Sunday
The campus booster plan gives you over 10 times the value for your normal data plan, as long as you are on any campus in the country.
- N100 will normally give 100MB, but on campus, you get 225MB and 25MB for data sharing.
- N200 gives you 450MB and 50MB to share.
- N500 for 1.12GB and 125 MB data for sharing.
- N1,000 for 2.25GB and 259MB to share.
- N2,000 for 4.5GB and 500MB for sharing.
- N5,000 for 11.2GB and over 125MB for sharing.
Social data bundles
Some people prefer to have data bundles dedicated solely to certain social apps like WhatsApp, Twitter, and others.
- WTF (WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook)
- N25 for 100MB for I day.
- N50 for 200MB for 7 days
- N100 for 500 MB for 30 days.
- N50 for 100MB for 1 day
- N100 for 200MB for 7 days
- N250 for 500MB for 30 days.
- N25 for 20MB for I day.
- N50 for 200MB for 7 days
- N100 for 125MB for 30 days.
- The same data plans are available for Tiktok, Telegram, and Opera.
All these data plans are available at *777#
Things to note
You can share and gift all Glo data bundles.
You can use the plans with a modem, routers, and mobile routers.
You can activate multiple data plans on your GLO sim.
You can roll over unused and expired data as long as you buy another bundle within the grace period.
Also Read: How To Check NIN Number On Airtel Network
Now you have been enlightened on Glo data plans. I’m sure you think the name “Grandmasters of data” is well deserving.