Are you searching online for how to check NIN number on MTN? You’ve come to the right place. This page reveals all the methods you can use to get your National Identification Number on MTN network.
How Do I Register For MTN NIN?
NIN registration for MTN can be done at any MTN business office closest to you. You can look up Google Map or Google My Business online to see the one nearest to you.
The following are some of the things required for the registration at the enrollment centre:
- Your mobile phone number
- Your bio-data duly filled on the MTN NIN registration form.
- A valid means of identification: Voters Card, Government approved birth certificate, Drivers license etc.
How Do I Find My NIN Number?
You can find your number by checking it with NIN USSD code on MTN. Simply follow the guidelines below to do that fast.
You can also use the alternative options in this guide.
How To Check NIN Number On MTN With USSD Code
- To check your NIN number on MTN with USSD code, dial *346# on your phone.
- Press 1 to accept the service charge of N20 and for 3 seconds, your national identity number will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
- Copy it to somewhere you can always get it whenever you need to. If possible, save it in your phone’s contacts.
How Can I Get My NIN Online?
Though you can always get your NIN number by daily the MTN NIN code, that’s not the only way to get it. You can as well do that online.
To get your NIN number online on MTN:
- Download MyMTN app from Google Play Store or Apple Store on your phone.
- Launch the app and register on it using your MTN number.
- Login after registration and click on the Menu button (the three dash — at the top left)
- Scroll down to My Profile and select it.
- On the next page, you will see your MTN phone number, NIN number and other personal details.
- Copy the number from there and save it somewhere you can always reach it.
How Do I Link MTN to NIN?
Want to link your MTN number to NIN? Follow the steps below:
- Ensure you have confirmed your NIN number by dialling *346# on the line you used during your NIMC registration. You can also get the number from your NIMC slip.
- After that, dial *785*YourNIN# using the MTN line you want to link to it.
- Wait for a confirmation message from MTN to show that you have successfully linked your MTN line to your national identification number.
Have you been searching for how to check or link your NIN number on MTN network?
I hope you find the information in this guide useful.
Do check out other similar articles we have written on this topic below:
- NIN Registration Process
- NIN Customer Care Number, Whatsapp Number, Email Address and Social Media Pages
- How To Check NIN Number On Airtel Network
- How To Check Airtel Number In Less Than 3 Seconds
- MTN Data Transfer Code