It might interest you to know that the Unilorin post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session has been made available online.
However only candidates who made the school their first choice and had the cut off mark of 180 and above are eligible or qualified to apply.
How Can I Obtain My Unilorin post UTME form?
Follow this guide if you want to obtain your UniLorin post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you think of registering, make sure you have a valid email address and phone number.
Aspirants should upload their O and A level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS.
If you have an awaiting result,indicate by writing AR..
If you wish to change your course for which you applied earlier, ensure you change it on JAMB Portal.
Each candidate will have to pay N2,000 for registration. That is how much the form costs.
Check out for mistakes and make corrections where necessary.
If luck smiles at you and you are chosen, you can proceed with the payments by supplying the required information.
While Candidates that are not qualified for the courses they chose originally, are advised to change their choice of course based on the options displayed.
When you try to upload your results and it shows Error, it signifies that your results are false and could lead to disqualification at any stage at all.
Most importantly, all change of course should be displayed on the JAMB Portal.
- IMT Post UTME 2020
- How To Change Your Jamb Course/Institution
- Best Christian Universities Around The World
- Top 7 Scholarship Opportunities For Nigerians
- Top 10 Nigerian Universities With Low Cutoff Mark
Follow this step by step instructions to apply for the Unilorin post utme
- Log in using https//uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng or visit unilorin.edu.ng. Then click on undergraduate portal.
- On the Admission menu displayed on the left hand side of the screen, click on pre-Admission Screening Registeration.
- Fill the displayed fields e.g Jamb registration number.
- Click on the get details buttons for your Jamb details, though it will be displayed.
- If you were not able to qualify for your original course, be careful in choosing the alternative course which you have entered in your Jamb portal.
- Fill in all your necessary details as required on the displayed page.
- Informations like your O level and/or A level or awaiting results
- As long as admission is in progress, awaiting result will be accepted.
- Click on Make Payment button to go to Remita platform.
- Select your ATM card type eg Visa or Master card
- Enter your 12 digit number found on your ATM card
- Enter card expiry date and the Card CVV The CVV is the three digits on the reverse side of the card. Then , enter your card pin number.
- Click on pay.
- Take note, do not refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account but if nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart.
- When you have made a successful payment, click on pre-admission on the left hand side of your screen and enter your Jamb registration number, surname and log in.
- Series of courses will be displayed if you are not qualified for your original course, choose the course you have chosen in your Jamb portal.
- Click on Next button to continue and click OK on message dialogue box after checking for mistakes.
- Then click on Submit button.
The above procedures is applicable to Direct Entry candidates with a slight change.
As a direct entry candidate, you are expected to choose your Highest Academic Qualification from the drop down and click on save and then click OK.
Click on qualification drop down to add more Higher Academic Qualification . Then click on Save.
With the above procedures, I bet it will be easy for you to successfully apply for the University of Ilorin (Unilorin) Post Utme 2020