Are you thinking of schooling abroad?
Well, you are not the only one. Most young and middle-aged folks will jump at the opportunity of schooling in international universities.
However, the fact is that schooling abroad is such a huge expense. Though some countries have universities where international students do not need to pay tuition fees to study.
In this guide, I will be showing you some of these tuition-free universities in the US, Canada, Germany, the UK, and Australia.
Tuition-free Universities For International Students
Yes! You heard me correctly. 100% Tuition-free universities and scholarships for Nigerians and other International students in US, Canada, Germany, Australia and United Kingdom.
These are universities where students are not charged to enroll, pay for books or course materials, and tuition.
They do not cover living expenses which could be overboard in some of these countries.
1. Tuition-free Universities in the US
The US is home to most of the world’s top 10 Universities. There are some universities in the country that do not charge international students.
Some of these universities are:
The Webb Institute.
- College of Ozarks.
- The City University of New York.
- Berea College.
- Alice Lloyd College.
- Barclay College.
- Warren Wilson College.
2. Tuition-free Universities in Canada
Canada is a popular choice for education because of its low cost of living, quality of life, and the job opportunities that come after.
Sorry to burst your bubble, there are no universities that are free of cost in Canada.
You can however study in Canadian universities for free through full tuition or fully funded scholarships and awards.
Some of them are:
- University of Toronto scholarship.
- McGill University scholarship.
- University of British Columbia scholarship.
- Calgary University scholarship.
- University of Alberta scholarship.
3. Tuition-free Universities in Germany.
Germany attracts about 400,000 international students per year, mainly because of its low cost of living.
International students have to get a resident permit, a good GPA, good test scores in IELTS, TOEFL, and German proficiency tests.
Germany has some universities that do not charge tuition, but they do not provide living costs and students are required to pay a semestral contributory fee for student union or support service.
The universities are:
- The Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
- The Technical University of Munich.
- The Humboldt University of Berlin.
- RWTH Aachen University.
- The University of Bonn.
- The Free University of Berlin.
- The George August University of Gottingen.
- University of Hamburg.
- University of Cologne.
- Goethe University.
4. Tuition-free Universities in the UK
There are no costless universities in the UK for both residents and international students, but there are scholarships for international students that pay the complete tuition and allowances for living expenses.
The following are some of them:
- British Chevening Scholarships for any college.
- Gates Cambridge scholarship.
- Clarendon funds scholarships at the University of Oxford.
- Warwick chancellor’s international scholarship at the University of Warwick.
- Westminster international scholarship at the University of Westminster.
5. Tuition-free Universities in Australia
Australia is home to diverse universities.
These gratis universities are sponsored by the government or by private individuals:
- Charles Darwin University.
- Australian Catholic University.
- University of New England.
- Southern Cross University.
- Western Sydney University.
- University of Canberra.
- University of Queensland.
Do you dream of studying in the UK, USA, Canada, Germany or Australia?
I have successfully brought to you a large list of tuition-free universities in the US Canada Germany the UK and Australia.
You can log on to the websites and start your admission applications as soon as possible.
I hope this helped.