Are you searching online for Kuda Bank transfer code? You’ve come to the place. This page features Kuda Bank USSD code for transfer or sending money to your account.
With the help of this Kuda Bank code, you as a customer of the bank, can be able to transfer money to your Kuda Bank account from any Nigerian bank account. I will also show you how to transfer money from your Kuda Microfinance Bank account to another Kuda customer account and other banks as well.
If you need to speak with the customer service for any reason, you will their details here Kuda Bank Customer Care Number, Whatsapp Number, Email Address and Verified Social Media Pages.
Kuda Bank: Changing The Narratives Of Microfinance Banks In Nigeria
It is no surprise that you searched for Kuda Bank transfer code on Google on you were brought here. Just like you, there are several thousands of people searching for the same keywords online right now.
This is because Kuda Bank is rapidly changing the story of microfinance banks in Nigeria with its innovative financial technology, products and services, and customer relationship.
Without any controversy, it is fair to say that the bank is the leading microfinance bank in Nigeria after NIRSAL, which has in recent time been dishing out loans to eligible Nigerians like no man’s business.
If you think you are qualified for such loans, you can click here for a guide on how to apply for NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Loan or check your approval status if you have already submitted an application.
While other microfinance banks in Nigeria are still operating like “daily contribution” businesses, Kuda already have their own ATM card and Mobile App, and it’s already competing with the top 20 most powerful banks in Nigeria.
- Standard Chartered Bank Account Blocking Code
- Stanbic IBTC Bank account blocking code
- Sterling Bank Account Blocking Code
- Union Bank Account Blocking Code
- Keystone Bank Account Blocking Code
- First Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your First Bank Account and ATM Card
- Ecobank Account Blocking Code
- Wema Bank Account Blocking Code
- Access Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your Access Bank Account and ATM Card
- Zenith Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock Zenith Bank Account and Debit Card
- UBA Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock UBA Account and Debit Card
- Polaris Bank account blocking code: how to block and unblock Polaris Bank account
- Heritage Bank account blocking code
- GTBank account blocking code
- How to open a business or corporate bank account in Nigeria
- FCMB account blocking code
- How To Open Vbank account online
Without taking any more of your time, let’s quickly show you the official Kuda Microfinance Bank transfer code and how to use it.
Kuda Bank Transfer Code And How To Use It
Below is how to use the Kuda Bank code to add money to your account.
- For First Bank, dial *894*amount*Kuda MFB account number#.
- For GTB, dial Dial *737*50*amount*416#. Enter the Kuda account number and click on Send.
- For Wema Bank, dial *945*Kuda MFB account number*amount#.
- For UBA, dial *919*4*Kuda MFB account number*amount#
- For Zenith Bank, dial *966*desired amount*Kuda account number#
- For FCMB, dial *329*Amount* Kuda MFB Account number#. On the next screen, select Kuda Bank and click on Enter.
- For Access Bank, dial *901*1*AMOUNT*KUDA Account Number# and select Kuda MFB on the next screen.
That’s how to add or transfer money to your Kuda Microfinance Bank account using USSD code.
Below is how to use the Kuda Bank app to send money to any bank account in Nigeria. You can also use it to buy airtime, data and subscribe to GOTV or DSTV.
How To Transfer Money From Your Kuda Bank Account On The Mobile App
To send or transfer money from your Kuda account:
- Login on the Kuda Mobile App
- Click on the Payments button on your dashboard.
- Select “Send Money.”
- Fill in the correct details of the recipient.
- Confirm the transfer.
- If everything is right, in less than 1 minute, the transaction will be processed successfully.
Interestingly, you have 25 Free transfers for each month.
This guide reveals how to fund or add money to your Kuda Microfinance Bank account using USSD code for mobile banking.
Have you been searching online for Kuda Bank transfer code?
I hope you find the information revealed here useful. Keep enjoying the bank.