Are you searching online for how to register for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment exercise 2021? You’re at the right page.
This article reveals how you can apply for Nigerian airforce recruitment and join the military. Read on
The Nigerian Airforce
The Nigerian Airforce as an organised force trains, prepares and also equip its personnell to help keep the Nation’s airspace free from any potential threat to lives and properties.
If you are looking forward to building a strong career on a solid platform where there is job security, you can apply for the NAF.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021
The Nigerian Air Force is currently recruiting, if you meet the necessary requirements you can apply now.
If you are a degree holder or an HND holder you won’t be allowed to apply unless you will not state that you own these certificates. Moreover if you scale through the application process, NAF won’t consider those certificates.
You must meet up with the following requirements in order to be eligible to apply for the NAF recruitment:
- You must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 to 25 years for tradesmen/women. While Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the age of 18 and 28 years.
- To excel in the Nigerian Airforce as a newly recruit, you need a focus mind and not a divided attention, hence all applicants must be single.
- The Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- The Nigerian Airforce has a medical and employment standard that all applicant must meet, you must be physically fit with no health challenge to apply.
Other requirements are as follows:
- You need to present all your academic certificates.
- All important documents like Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age which should be obtained like 4 years earlier.
- Educational/Trade Certificates is required for some categories.
- Indigene certificate from your own state to show that you are from your state is needed.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
1. Non-Tradesmen/women: You want to apply as a Non Tradesman or woman? Here are the educational requirements you must have:
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
2. Tradesmen/women: To apply as Tradesmen/women, applicants should at least possess the following requirements below :
i. Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
ii. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
Here’s How You Can Apply For The NAF Recruitment 2021
- Online registration will begin on July 26 and end on August 30.
- The Nigerian Airforce has announced that all its ongoing recruitment process nationwide is completely “free of charge” and executed in an equitable and transparent manner.
- Before filling the application form try to read the instructions.
NAF Application Portal
You can use any of the links below:
- NAF Application Link – https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- NAF Official Link – http://www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
All Nigerian Airforce candidates who have been shortlisted will have to report at NAF base located at Kawo, Kaduna state.
You are to report based on the batches you have been grouped on www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads
You’ll be asked to come with some items, such as; originals and photocopies of your credentials, two white vests, two blue PT shorts, a pair of canvas shoes and four passport photographs.
I hope you find this information useful.