Are you searching online for Xcredit customer care number, Whatsapp number, email address and social media pages? This page will give you all the information you need about Xcredit loan app.
Xcredit is a mobile application for getting instant loans of any amount in Nigeria. All you need to do is just to follow the due process and you can borrow any amount you want on the app.
According to our findings, the mobile application is developed by a fintech company in Lagos. Due to its nature of business, everything about the Xcredit loan platform is online.
Also Read: Moniepoint customer care number
How Safe Is Xcredit?
Xcredit is legit and safe to get a personal loan. Though it is an online lending service, Xcredit is as safe as other financial loan givers such as FairMoney, Okash, Branch, Carbon, Lcredit, Newcredit, Opay, 9Credit, PalmCredit and commercial banks. You can get instant and quick loan at anytime and anywhere.
How Do I Get Xcredit App?
To get Xcredit app is very easy. Just go to your Google Play Store on your android smartphone and download it.
iPhone users can as well get it from the Apple Store on the devices.
Go to the app store and type “xcredit” in the search bar, it will appear click on install and the app will be downloaded on your phone. Very simple and easy.
- Abeg App customer care number, email address and Whatsapp number
- CAC customer care number, email address and Whatsapp number
- Nimc customer care number, email address and Whatsapp number
- Sokoloan customer care number, Whatsapp, email address and social media pages
- Access Bank customer care number
- First Bank customer care number
- UBA customer care number
- GTBank customer care number
- FCMB customer care number
- Union Bank customer care number
- Keystone Bank customer care number
- Wema Bank customer care number
- Heritage Bank customer care number
How Do I Register On Xcredit?
After successfully installing the application on your mobile phone, open it and click on “sign up” to register a new account.
You’ll be required to input your full details such as name, address, BVN etc.
The reason it requires your BVN is to keep track of the funds that go into your account and to be able to check if you submitted the correct details about you.
Ensure that the information you entered about you is correct before submitting it.
Also, avoid using another person’s details to register on the app.
How Do I Apply For A Loan?
After downloading and successfully registering on the app, you can then apply for a loan. Xcredit loan app can give you loans of any amount, from N5,000 – N50,000.
After you’ve applied for the loan, it’ll give you a particular period of time to pay back.
How To Contact Xcredit
You can contact Xcredit at anytime through their official email address and social media platforms such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and Twitter.
Just search ‘xcredit’ on the social media and send them a message directly.
XCredit Email Address
You can also drop a message on their email and they will get back to you within 24 hours. Email them at email@example.com.
Xcredit Customer Care Number
As of the time of this writing, Xcredit is yet to make their official customer care number public.
As this happens, we’ll keep you informed by updating this page to feature the new customer support number.
However, the customer service reps will call you by themselves once your loan is due for repayment.
Xcredit Customer Care Whatsapp Number
Xcredit does not also have an official customer care Whatsapp number presently.
However, their customer care agents can contact you on Whatsapp from time to time, mostly when your loan is due.
This page features information about Xcredit loan app customer care number, email address, Whatsapp number and social media pages.
It also reveals how you can download the Xcredit app, register and request for a loan. The Xcredit loan app is very reliable and easy to access.
Don’t forget to pay back at the right time to avoid extra charges.
I hope you find this information useful.
- Standard Chartered Bank account blocking code
- Stanbic IBTC Bank account blocking code
- Sterling Bank Account Blocking Code
- Union Bank Account Blocking Code
- Keystone Bank Account Blocking Code
- First Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your First Bank Account and ATM Card
- Ecobank Account Blocking Code
- Fidelity Bank account blocking code
- Wema Bank Account Blocking Code
- Access Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block And Unblock Your Access Bank Account and ATM Card
- Zenith Bank Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock Zenith Bank Account and Debit Card
- UBA Account Blocking Code: How To Block and Unblock UBA Account and Debit Card
- Polaris Bank account blocking code: how to block and unblock Polaris Bank account
- Heritage Bank account blocking code
- GTBank account blocking code
- How to open a business or corporate bank account in Nigeria
- FCMB account blocking code