Are you searching online for medical laboratory equipment and their prices in Nigeria?
You’ve come to the right place.
A medical laboratory is a laboratory where tests are carried out on clinical specimen to obtain information about the health of a patient to aid in diagnosis, prevention of disease and treatment.
Also Read: 5 Categories Of Equipment Used In General Surgery
Top 10 Equipments Used In A Medical Laboratory And Their Price List
1. Test tube: Test tubes are convenient containers for heating small amounts of liquids or solids with a Bunsen burner or alcohol burner. The price ranges between $15 – $20 (₦4,000-₦7,000)
2. Microscope: a microscope is used to examine objects that are too small to be seen by the naked eye such as blood cells, Pathogens and parasites. The price ranges between $100 and $150 (₦125,000-₦145,000)
3. Petri dishes: petri dishes are used for cell cultivation of isolated cells from eukaryotic organisms such as bacteria, yeast and molds. The price ranges between $11 – $17 (₦1,400-₦1,500)
4. Pasteur pipette: this is a device used to transfer small quantities of liquids. The price ranges between $12 and $15 (₦2,700-₦3,000)
5. Graduated pipette: It is used to accurately measure and transfer a volume of liquid from one container to another. The price ranges between $3.98 – $11.99 (₦3,759-₦4,000)
6. Syringes: syringes are used with needles to inject liquid or gases into body tissues, or to remove from the body. The price ranges between $2.45 – $8.99 (₦2,789-₦5,000)
7. Disposable rubber gloves: it’s primary purpose is to protect the hand while performing task involving chemicals and clinical samples. The price ranges between $5.98 – $21.00 (₦4,000-₦12,000)
8. Tourniquet: this is a device used to apply pressure to a limb or extremity in order to limit the flow of blood. It can be used for emergencies, in surgeries or in post operative rehabilitation. The price ranges between $6.20 and $14.99 (₦2,530-₦5,540)
9. Glass baker: it is used for Liquid volume containment and measurement. Also used to store reagents. The price ranges between $5.97 – $14.97 (₦7,729-₦8,239)
10. Burette: used to measure the amount of acid or alkali used in titration. The price ranges between $18.99 – $23.50 (₦7,220-₦8,500)
Note that some of these equipment listed above are sold in bulk such as the test tubes, petri dishes, pipettes, syringes, gloves, bakers and burettes. And the price depends on the quality and type of equipment involved.
Also Read: Leukaemia Treatment And Survival Rates
Where these medical laboratory equipment can be gotten from.
You can either get these equipment offline or online, getting it offline is easy but can be stressful, Just walk to any medical laboratory store to get it.
While it can be gotten online through some online shops such as Amazon, Jumia and Konga depending on your location and cost of shipping.
Have you been searching online on how to buy medical laboratory equipments? We have in this page revealed some of the top medical laboratory equipment price list, their uses and much more.
All the prices listed here are 100% correct as if the time of this writing.
I hope you find this information useful.