This article reveals Davido net worth in 2021. It also reveals nearly everything you would love to know about the Nigerian top musician.
David Adedeji Adeleke popularly known by his stage name “Davido” is undoubtedly one of the finest musicians to have come out of Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
Also called “Or-moh bahbah o-low-who,” “OBO,” “30 Billion Gang” and so on, the A-list Nigerian songster and music producer is one of the most famous and richest African artists in 2021.
With a net worth that exceeds that of most celebrities in the country, the superstar definitely has all it takes to live the life of affluence he is known by across the country. Let’s take a look at how much the guy is worth this year.
What is Davido’s net worth in 2021?
Apart from his biography, the biggest search on Google associated with Davido is his net worth in 2021. From his fans to fellow musicians, producers, event managers and so on, nearly everybody want to know how much the young man is worth each passing year.
Are you are searching online for how many millions of dollars the superstar is worth in 2021?
Davido’s net worth is estimated to be $16M in 2021 by top financial institutions across the country.
Surrounded by so much wealth, David Adedeji Adeleke, is the kind of musician that every young African musician hopes to be. He has so much money to afford or do anything he wants, including buying his girlfriend a N45 Million 2018 Porsche Car.
But how did Davido make much money he is attributed to in 2020? You may be asking.
Below is the answer you are looking for. Read on!
Davido’s Sources Of Wealth
Davido’s sources of income has been the subject of many debates. While many people including bloggers claim his primary source of income is his rich dad, others say everything he owns today all come from his career.
However, the truth is that the superstar’s money primarily comes from his music. While his father may have been very influential in his rise to fame as a young Nigerian artists, the truth remains that Davido is very hardworking. It can only take a very hardworking and smart musician to remain at the top for many years as he has done.
Starting from his debut into the Nigerian music industry till now, the music icon has been very consistent in releasing top quality songs that has been making massive waves across the country. You will find some of these listed below.
Apart from his music, Davido’s other way of making money is his endorsement deals. In 2010, he was reported to have signed an endorsement deal with MTN worth N30 million. The following year, he signed another one with Guinness Nigeria.
On the 9th of May 2018, the superstar signed another mouthwatering deal with Infinix Mobile. Till today, the “Or-moh bahbah o-low-who” has continued to sign deals from top companies around the world. Especially in Nigeria.
Also Read: Wizkid Net Worth In 2021
Davido’s Most Powerful Hit Songs (Songs That Made Him Much Money)
The following are some of Davido’s greatest hit songs, the songs that brought him to limelight and gave him much fortune. Check them out below:
· Dami Duro: the song was released on October 30, 2011. This was one of the major songs that announced the OBO across the country. The song still causes a stir whenever it is played in Nigerian parties.
· Ekuro: released on the 25th of January, 2012. Like Dami Duro, this song is still evergreen in the hearts of young Nigerians.
· Gobe: this song was ranked number 2 on Premium Times best songs of 2013 after it was released on February 25th, 2013.
· Skelewu: following “Gobe” closely is the number 5th song on Premium Times top songs of 2013, “Skelewu.” This song really helped Davido cement his name in the hearts of so many Nigerians. The song was nominated for many awards in 2013.
· Aye: This rated Davido’s best song by many Nigerian music lovers. The song was released on the 1st of February 2014.
· IF: This song won Song of the Year and Best Pop Single at The Headies 2018. It was released on the 17th of February 2017. It’s still one of Davido’s biggest hits till today.
· Fall: If there are songs that brought Davido so much money in one year, “Fall” must definitely be among them. With over 100 million views, the video of the song is still the most viewed music video by a Nigerian artist on Youtube.
· Fia: this song was released on the 10th of November 2017. It ranks among Davido’s greatest songs till date. The money the young man made from that song is simply incredible.
· Blow My Mind: this song holds the record for the Nigerian song with the most views in 24 hours. As a matter of fact, the song received over 1 million views in just 11 hours after it’s release, surpassing “Come Closer” and “Fever” by Wizkid, another Nigerian top musician.
· Assurance: the Davido and Chioma love story was the major thing that made this song very popular. Assurance really received massive airplay both in and outside of Nigeria.
· Risky: this is also one of the best songs that made Davido a fortune. It’s still a favourite of so many people till date.
Would you like to know Davido’s mansions and cars? Continue reading!
The following are some of the rides and houses owned by the multi award winning superstar.
· ₦108 million White Bentley Bentayga
· A Chevrolet Camaro GS worth ₦17 million
· ₦40 million Porsche Carrera
· Mercedes Benz Sedan AMG Worth ₦50 million
· A Rolls Royce Phantom worth ₦100 million
· ₦20 Million Audi R8
· Porsche Panamera Turbo S
· Bentley Continental GT
· Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon
· Range Rover SV Autobiography
· Toyota Land Cruiser
· Hyundai Sonata
Davido owns a $20 million in the United States, Atlanta Georgia to be precise. He also owns another mansion in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
According to the information we have from our very reliable sources, the young man may also have houses in several places in Nigeria which he has managed to keep away from the media. This may likely be true based on how rich the young man is.
Is Davido The Richest Musician In Nigeria?
Although Davido is super rich, the young Nigerian musician is still not the richest musician in Nigeria for 2020. Based on his net worth, he is still a little bit behind Don Jazzy and Starboy Wizkid.
Are you a fan of the multi award winning hit maker, Davido?
This post contains his 2021 net worth based on calculations from trusted sources.
I hope you it useful.